Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Goochi Baby by ScarlettJayne


My small but ever growing pile of MCN's
Ok, so I have never been one to try the whole cloth nappies thing. Simply cause I didn't have time and I went back to work quite early with my 2 older kids. :(
So with my dd2, I didn't really get into it, until I came across these nappies. They are by far the cutest and best quality nappy you will ever come across. Which has now made me think twice about using MCN's. At least with these nappies they are already in the shape and you don't have to fold them yourself.. I know, a little lazy but if you have the time then I take my hat off to you. With 3 children time gets away very fast.

So I met one of these wonderful talented ladies at a Baby Market and fell in love with her designs, I immediately wanted to purchase one. But I waited, silly me! And then I found out they do custom orders. So I ordered one for my business and was so ecstatic I brought another one of the site. I then wanted to put in my second custom order. Now from viewing there site and facebook page, I understand they get a lot of custom orders, so I was happy to wait. Between myself and Shelle, the communication and understanding of waiting periods and design of nappy was FANTASTIC!!! When the time came maybe between 4-6weeks wait, I was so so so happy with the end result, it was exactly how I imagined it was PERFECT.
My 'Amelia' in her nappy

Goochi Baby MCN's can cater for babies from newborn through to 18kgs. All depends on the thighs, and well if they fit my dd2 legs, they should do for any baby. Lol. You can also get either a Front Snap nappy or a Side Snap nappy, all there nappies are a 'one size fits mosts' so no having to tell them size of baby or age/weight. Oh and if you don't like the idea of moving into MCN's or trying them for your baby, you can also purchase Spozie Covers (to cover the disaposable nappy) they are still stylish and can be created to suit you.

So what I can say is that if you haven't checked out these MCN's yet be sure to check them out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GoochiBaby or there website: www.scarlettjayne.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment