Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tiny Tots Sign

If you are looking for a fun program that teaches you to communicate and interact with your baby then this may be for you. Tiny Tots starts from a young age through to 3 years old. Ali provides a program for you and your baby so that you learn signs to interact with baby as well as having fun and singing too. The program also includes allowing baby/toddler to learn new textures and senses. Each lesson will incorporate a different theme eg. Water, we bath in the water, we swim in water and water is also healthy for us to drink. Ali will use song and sign actions to help the little ones to join in.
Nice and Clean
Fish




Of course, you may question, what is the point? as baby is not going to know what you are saying, will my baby still learn to talk? And how is it beneficial? I know, because I wondered all the same things myself with my now (9mth DD2). Although I questioned everything I still wanted to learn and see for myself, and I now have had all those questions answered for me and am very satisfied.

I took my DD2 along the benefits for me was that the more you went and committed to learning the signing the more you will be able to communicate with baby. Learning simple signs such as thank you, please, ouch and finished can help you to talk with baby as they will learn the signs as well.

You can find more information at http://www.tinytotssign.com/index.php or there

Remember to share with us your experience at Tiny Tots Sign.

Happy Signing.

Tanya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment