Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hello!

Hello, 

Well this will be my first post on my new blog.  I am very excited!!

Welcome to Bello Baby Review. 
The idea behind this is simple - I feel that I have dealt with so many different baby products and now I want to share my experiences with the community.  Why have I had the pleasure to play and experience lots of products?  Because I used to own a pre-loved baby shop, that allowed me these opportunities.  Now my shop has closed down :( and I wanted to still be part of the items that are created for our wonderful little darlings to experience, and as a mother of 3 I want the best of the best, but also quality of product and if you can find it cheaper than that is a bonus. 

So this is what I want to do.  I want to share with you my experiences with any products that I have owned or been able to use, and find out what is good and what is bad.. Not that anything is ever bad, it just may not be the one for you.  And if I can help in saving you the trouble to find that out before you buy it then that is one more person I have helped.  

To help  you understand my perspective in these reviews, I am 155cm and only a small frame.  





I hope you enjoy reading my reviews as much as I enjoy writing them.  I will only be reviewing the essential baby items that are required for any mothers out there whether you be a first time mum or you are having your 3rd, 4th or 5th baby.  There maybe a odd review here or there, but please let me know if you are wanting a review on any particular baby item or product and I will do my best to get my hands on the item.  Also feel free to leave comments or ask questions. 

Tanya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment