Monday, September 20, 2010

Update - 20th September 2010


So, I know at the beginning I said that it would just be baby products that I review, but I am enjoying writing these posts that I think I may extend it to local activities to do within the Townsville Region only.

I have 3 wonderful children DS 8yrs old, DD1 5yrs old and DD2 9mths old. I have only lived in Townsville and there was nothing like this when I was a child.

So if you live in Townsville and didn't know the variety that there is for children, then please keep an eye out and if you plan on visiting I do hope you check out these places. Each of these places all have one thing in common, 'keeping your child's mind active whilst learning'. That is the best thing about it all, my kids have tried every different centre and activities and whilst each child is different, there will definitely be something out there for you little one.

Tanya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment